Get the new year off to a great start with a workshop that will help you set positive intentions for 2018. Learn some simple tips to strengthen and align the body and embrace the power of positive thinking – helping you to restore a sense of well being and calm.
After the busy festive period, the day will focus on simple yet powerful stretches, restorative yoga, energising sequences and well needed relaxation. There will also be an opportunity to reflect on your practice over the last year and to re-centre body and mind ready for the year ahead. See full details below.
10 am until 3 pm – £37.50
To book your place on either workshop running Thursday 11th or Friday 12th January 2018 please contact:
07950 658 724
07523 159 782
Places are limited to a maximum of 10.
This workshop offers you the perfect springboard to launch into 2018.
– From 9.45 am welcome/registration – hot drinks served.
– Our first session will be spent warming up with shoulders, hips and feet mobilisation.
– Before lunch we flow through the Surya Namaskara (Sun Salutation) yoga sequence – exploring our breath, renewing vitality and working with our intentions for 2018.
Lunch of soup (V option) and locally sourced Artisan bread.
– The afternoon begins with a powerful Energy Block Release sequence to create space and clarity. We will then take time through meditation to connect with some well-needed stillness and mindfully explore what it is we really want to cultivate in the coming year.
– The day concludes with deep rest and relaxation – gentle restorative yoga poses (using bolsters) and Yoga Nidra to help harness those positive intentions.
– Finish at 3 pm – leave feeling rejuvenated and ready to make 2018 a great one!
What better way to start the new year? Get in touch to book your place.